According to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, ("Privacy Code"), LOBRE srl affirms that it has arranged its activities so as to offer the maximum protection of personal data that are provided to the company, or which has been made known to it, in the context of business relationships with its actual and potential customers and suppliers.
The data provided is used for the following purposes:
- for the purposes of managing the relationship between customer and supplier,
- for purposes related to legal obligations,
- for the purposes of management, financial management and credit control and protection of credit,
The conferment of data is optional, but failure to provide said data makes it impossible to implement any contracts and continue the relationship.
Given that these data will be used solely to the direct purpose for which they are provided, it is further stated that:
- the data is processed in electronic and hard copy forms at the administrative offices of LOBRE srl.,
- data may be disclosed to service providers, such as: agents, banking, financial, accounting, tax, transport, control and debt collection services, as well as being communicated, for purposes imposed by national or local laws, to local authorities and other public bodies. The transmission is limited solely to the data that is actually required.
At any time, you may request, except as stated above in reference to the lack of consent, to exercise your rights as provided by Art. 7 of the "Privacy Code", reproduced in full below.
The responsible data controller is LOBRE srl, based in Carpenedolo (BS) via A. Meucci n.8, email address: email@example.com.
Leg. Decree 196/2003 - Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The Interested Party is entitled to receive confirmation as to the existence of his/her personal information, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of this information in a comprehensible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- on the source of the personal data;
- on the purposes and procedures in processing the personal data;
- on the logic applied when the data is processed with the use of electronic equipment;
- on the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 2;
- on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can learn about them as appointed representatives of the State, of managers or employees.
- Moreover, the person concerned has the right to:
- update, correct, or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, anonymisation, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- evidence that operations (a) and (b) have been communicated, including the exact content, to those to whom the data were disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or requires manifestly disproportionate measures with respect to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct sales, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Copyright © 2012 - Engine v.: 0.1.1